The RIPS Law Librarian Blog is published by the Research, Instruction, and Patron Services Special Interest Section (RIPS-SIS) of the American Association of Law Libraries. All opinions expressed in the posts herein are those of the individual author and do not represent the opinions of RIPS-SIS or AALL.
Guest posts from RIPS-SIS members are encouraged; please contact the blog editor.
- On the Value of Student Conferences February 23, 2017
- Law Library Diversity Fellowships February 21, 2017
- RIPS-SIS Virtual Business Meeting Survey February 20, 2017
- “Hello” From Your RIPS Board February 17, 2017
- CARA: The First Year Associate’s Pocket Calculator February 16, 2017
- “Hello” From Your RIPS Board | RIPS Law Librarian Blog on Deadline Extended: Contribute to the 25th National Legal Research Teach-In Kit Today!
- Anna Blaine on Could No News Be Good News?
- cgeorge178 on Could No News Be Good News?
- Emily Donnellan on Could No News Be Good News?
- Study Aids as Library Collection | RIPS Law Librarian Blog on Third Time’s the Charm
- FCIL-SIS on Information Literacy Instruction May Not Be Enough
What we’ve been talking about…'Death by PowerPoint' AALL AALL Annual meeting academic law libraries administrative law research advanced legal research ALR annual meeting bloggers CALI career citation collaboration Conferences Congressional Record contributors design distance education diversity ebooks elections ethics faculty services Fastcase FCIL federal government policy Flipped classroom Google Scholar government documents information literacy instructional design iPad law librarianship learning styles legal research Legal Research Instruction legal research textbooks Lexis Libguides library instruction marketing new teachers nominations online education online instruction Organization Overdrive patrons patron services pedagogy PowerPoint practice ready presentations print collections productivity public libraries QR codes reference reference desk research guides research instruction RIPS Blog Administration roving reference service Statistical Abstract stress students teach-in kit Teaching technology time management tutorials Twitter Westlaw WestlawNext
Tag Archives: annual meeting
The RIPS Executive Board recently voted to lend financial support to the second annual AALL Hackathon: Connecting Legal Information. The full-day event will be held as a pre-conference workshop on Saturday, July 18, at the 2015 Annual Meeting and Conference … Continue reading
The AALL Annual Meeting and Conference is just around the corner. This is my second time to attend AALL, but I have been to many other conferences both in and outside of the library world. Below are some of my tips … Continue reading
Just a quick reminder to all those working on proposals for AALL next year. The deadline is today, Thursday September 15 at 11:59pm central time. Remember to make your program proposal submission final before then!