Final Call for Nominees – AALL Emerging Leader Jury Award
AALL is now accepting nominations for the Emerging Leader Award. This award recognizes newer members who have made significant contributions to the profession and have demonstrated the potential for leadership and continuing excellence.
Selection criteria include:
- The nominee must be a member in good standing of AALL
- The nominee must be in his/her first 10 years of law library experience
- The nominee must not have previously received an Emerging Leader Award
- The nominee must have made a significant contribution to the Association and/or the profession.
- The nominee must have shown outstanding promise for continuing service and leadership. Specific examples of his/her continuing activities must be provided.
Self-nominations are accepted and encouraged.
The nomination deadline is February 3rd. Letters of recommendation can take some time to gather and holidays are approaching, so we encourage you to begin the process as soon as possible in order to meet the deadline.
More details on the award, including a link to the Nomination Form, can be found here: Emerging Leader Award (https://www.aallnet.org/community/recognition/awards-program/emerging-leader-award/)