The Board and I can’t believe it is mid-February already! I hope everyone has been keeping track of all of the exciting things we have going on at RIPS but just in case something has slipped you by… I wanted to highlight a few committee updates and opportunities for our members:
- RIPS is on Twitter!
- Contribute to the 25th National Legal Research Teach-In Kit by e-mailing Annmarie Zell at ZellA@mercury.law.nyu.edu .
- The Legal Research Competency Committee has put out a call for the use of assessment in instruction. Share yours with Kerry Lohmeier at email@example.com.
- Want some money? Then apply for a RIPS grant! Application materials must be submitted by 9:00 AM CST on Friday, March 31st to Marin Dell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Following comments from the 2016 RIPS Business Meeting, we have decided to do a virtual business meeting in 2017! More information will be posted on the Blog at the beginning of March. In the meantime, please stay tuned for a survey which will be posted to gather feedback on what our members will want our dedicated time to be used for at the annual meeting in July (no early morning business breakfast but we still want to get together and meet with our members)!
- We are updating our website! There are still a few spots available on our Task Force. If you are interested in volunteering, e-mail Alyson Drake at Alyson.Drake@ttu.edu.
Please stay tuned for our next Board Blog Post where we will provide even more information, and updates, about exciting RIPS developments!