Here’s a fun tip if you are on Facebook. Look for the Bluebook Fan Club and join up! You might just find some other law librarians you know there too.
The RIPS Law Librarian Blog is published by the Research, Instruction, and Patron Services Special Interest Section (RIPS-SIS) of the American Association of Law Libraries. All opinions expressed in the posts herein are those of the individual author and do not represent the opinions of RIPS-SIS or AALL.
Guest posts from RIPS-SIS members are encouraged; please contact the blog editor.
- On the Brink of the Abyss; Planning for Library Services after the Plunge April 20, 2017
- Giving Effective Feedback April 18, 2017
- The Moribund World of Current Awareness April 13, 2017
- April Update from the RIPS Exec Board April 13, 2017
- ANNUAL MEETING UPDATE: SAVE THE DATE! April 12, 2017
- Ross McPhail, Associate Librarian, S.J. Quinney Law School, University of Utah on Ready, set, go! Summer Preparedness for Law Students
- Free for All, But Never All for Free | RIPS Law Librarian Blog on On the Value of Teaching the Chemical Structure of Water
- Margie Maesrgie Maes on The Slide vs The Tweet
- livnath2013 on Alternative Group Work Activities
- Learning Theories and Law: Behaviorism, Cognitivism, Constructivism | RIPS Law Librarian Blog on Charting a New Course: A Foray into Instructional Design
- Articles Worth Reading | The Barrister on CARA: The First Year Associate’s Pocket Calculator
What we’ve been talking about…'Death by PowerPoint' AALL AALL Annual meeting academic law libraries administrative law research advanced legal research ALR annual meeting bloggers CALI career citation collaboration Conferences Congressional Record contributors design distance education diversity ebooks elections faculty services Fastcase FCIL federal government policy Flipped classroom Google Scholar government documents information literacy instructional design iPad law librarianship learning styles legal research Legal Research Instruction legal research textbooks Lexis Libguides library instruction marketing new teachers nominations online education online instruction Organization Overdrive patrons patron services pedagogy PowerPoint practice ready presentations print collections productivity public libraries QR codes reference reference desk research research guides research instruction RIPS Blog Administration roving reference service Statistical Abstract stress students teach-in kit Teaching technology time management tutorials Twitter Westlaw WestlawNext